PGCC Dual Enrollment Application Process for Summer/Fall 2018
If students need help filling out the paperwork, I will have a session after school from 3-4: 00 pm on Monday, April 9th.
Step 1: Online Application
· If you are taking a PGCC course for the first time, complete the PGCC Online Admissions Application
· Indicate Dual Enrollment SPEC.DUAL.ND for Application Type
· You should have received an email with the Promo Code to waive your Application Fee.
· You will receive a confirmation email after you complete the application.
Step 2: Transcript Request Form
· All students are required to fill out a Transcript Request Form so that I can provide PGCC with your Official Transcript, which is required.
Step 3: SAT/ACT Scores
· If you are using your SAT/ACT scores as your eligibility. (instead of the Accuplacer), you must print out and turn in an Official Score Report from your CollegeBoard or ACT account.
Step 4: Dual Enrollment Course Application Front Page
· Fill out the top section with your name, your PGCPS student ID number, and your PGCPS email address (NOT your CMIT email address)
· If you have taken PGCC courses previously, please also write your PGCC ID number
· Check off ALL OF THE BOXES on the Application
· Parent MUST INITIAL in the two places where it asks them to do so
· Student must sign and date at the bottom
· Parent/Guardian must sign and date at the bottom
Step 5: Dual Enrollment Course Application Back Page
· Fill out the top section with your name
· If you have taken PGCC courses previously, please also write your PGCC ID number.
· Choose up to four courses from that list that indicates YOUR eligibility
To find the course sections and synonym numbers, follow the directions below.
Searching for Classes:
- Go to www.pgcc.edu
- Click on “Owl Link” at the top of the screen
- Select the blue “Credit Students” button from the menu on the right
- Scroll down and click “Additional Search Options”
- Enter the information to search for your desired courses
- Approved Class Example: EGL1010
- Section Number Example: XE01
- Synonym Number Example: 14356
- If the course is on the list of courses I have provided, write “Y” in the column on the right
- Note: I recommend writing both a preferred section/synonym and alternate section/synonym just in case your preferred section is full at registration.
Please fill out all necessary forms: PGCC Dual Enrollment Documents
All Materials are due to Ms.Amos by Wednesday, April 11th
Late applications will not be accepted
No Exceptions will be made