The staff voted for their Staff Member of the Month and the winner was… Mr. Valle!
Mr. Valle was awesome and answered a few questions for us. Here are his responses:
1. What grades/subjects do you teach?
Mr V.: Mathematics 6, Accelerated Math 1, Accelerated Math
2. What college did you go to? What degree(s) do you have?
Mr. V.: St. Paul College of Ilocos Sur (Philippines) – Bachelor in Secondary Education, Major in Mathematics; Grand Canyon University – Master in Special Education
3. Where are you originally from?
Mr. V.: The Philippines
4. What hobbies do you have outside of school?
Mr. V: Road trips, Helix jump phone game, and more road trips 🙂
5. What advice would you give to students to survive the rest of the school year?
Mr. V.: Remain positive and stay motivated despite some seemingly tiresome experiences at school. Remember, the tasks you do now are meant to make you successful and develop upon yourselves the values of patience and discipline.